The Raspberry Pi 4 anodised logo case features practical designed aluminium case with a separately machined and anodised raspberry logo, this gives a distinctive contrast to the top face. Precision CNC machined on a Haas VF1 fitted with a 30000 RPM spindle and high-speed module. This ensures quality and accuracy.
The case is made from aircraft grade “6” series aluminium and acts as a heat sink to ensure the Raspberry Pi 4 does not “thermal throttle” even when overclocked to 2.1 MHz.
Key features include:
- Passively “Kooled” case to prevent thermal throttling.
- Precision CNC fully machined aluminium case.
- Aircraft grade “6” series aluminium.
- Material thermal conductivity 180W/m.K.
- Motherboard LED indicators visible.
- SD card accessible.
- GPIO (general-purpose input/output) ribbon cable access.
- 2-way locators used for improved fitment.
- Machining tolerance +/-0.05mm.
- Silent running.
- Strong and rugged.
- Approximately 250 grams.
- Size Length 97.2 mm, width 81.7 mm, height 35.1 mm.
- Note, does not include Raspberry Pi 4 single board computer.